Friday 11 July 2014

Power Flower!

At fitness studios,floral prints are in full bloom!I love the hydrangea plant and up and coming Australian brand The Upside have designed a vibrant floral Hydrangea Prana Pant.

My favourite hydrangea of the moment is the Serrata. Hydrangea Serrata is a species of flowering plant in the family Hydrangeacea, native to mountainous regions of Korea and Japan. Common names include mountain hydrangea and tea of heaven!

I have been using this plant as inspiration for my fashion print designs after discovering it in Cornwall growing in Ben's garden and where I spend many special days drawing and painting.


Flowers are blossoming everywhere in the gym!
I love Markus Lupfer's Floral Track Pants...

And Adam Lippes silk track pant is beautifully subtle...

No comments:

Post a Comment